This pull request also requires the use of the external [Cytoplasm](/Telodendria/Cytoplasm) repository by removing the in-tree copy of Cytoplasm. The increased modularity requires a little more complex build process, but is overall better. Closes#19
The appropriate documentation has been updated. Closes#18
Please review the developer certificate of origin:
1. The contribution was created in whole or in part by me, and I have
the right to submit it under the open source licenses of the
Telodendria project; or
1. The contribution is based upon a previous work that, to the best of
my knowledge, is covered under an appropriate open source license and
I have the right under that license to submit that work with
modifications, whether created in whole or in part by me, under the
Telodendria project license; or
1. The contribution was provided directly to me by some other person
who certified (1), (2), or (3), and I have not modified it.
1. I understand and agree that this project and the contribution are
made public and that a record of the contribution—including all
personal information I submit with it—is maintained indefinitely
and may be redistributed consistent with this project or the open
source licenses involved.
- [x] I have read the Telodendria Project development certificate of
origin, and I certify that I have permission to submit this patch
under the conditions specified in it.